Panera Bread’s National Sandwich Month
Hey moms and kids, did you know that August is National Sandwich month! It’s almost back to school time and that means time to make lunches! Need some quick creative lunch ideas? Experts from Panera Bread share the art of preparing delicious sandwiches that are easy to make and affordable! Panera is a pro when it comes to making the right combination for your sammie. With a variety of breads and sandwich recipes, Panera can help you please any plate. Forget your usual dry turkey sandwich, and have a little more fun with your food. Try creating Panera’s Sierra Turkey Café Sandwich stacked with smoked turkey breast, chipotle mayonnaise, field greens & red onions on our Asiago Cheese Focaccia. You and your friends will go kookoo over a Napa Almond Chicken salad, made with all‐natural pepper‐mustard chicken, diced celery, seedless grapes, almonds & our special dressing, lettuce & tomato, on our Sesame Semolina bread. Lunches don’t have to be boring and unhealthy. With Panera Bread’s tips on how to create satisfying healthy sandwiches lunch, your kids will have mouthwatering picnic for lunch.
Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a segment about creating the perfect back to school sandwich.
Panera Bread’s Gingerbread Cookies
Cookie cravers, paddycakers, and bakersmen raise your rolling pins in celebration because November 21st is National Gingerbread Day! In honor of the holiday season Panera Bread is offering their delicious Gingerbread Man cookies starting November 17th for $1.99. These adorable cookie people are dessertilicious stocking stuffers and great for holiday parties.
Panera’s Gingerbread recipe focuses on cinnamon and ginger, rather than nutmeg as is generally called for in traditional European‐style recipes. Their recipe is softer and more enjoyable to the American palette. The Gingerbread Man Cookies are brought to life with all‐natural white icing trim, candy gem buttons and dried currant eyes. These holiday cookies will only stick around till December 24, so be sure to catch them before they runaway!
If you are working on a holiday baking segment, we would love to provide a cookie expert for you. Please let me know if we may book a Gingerbread Man cookie‐making demonstration in‐ studio or in one of our bakery‐cafes with a Panera Bread baking expert.
Thanks and hope to work with you!
Panera Bread Media Coverage:
La Verne Online: http://www.laverneonline.com/2010/08/28/panera-bread-to-offer-locals-a-slice-of-the-good-life-starting-tuesday/
San Gabriel Valley News: http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_15902334?IADID=Search-www.sgvtribune.com-www.sgvtribune.com
InsideSocal.com – The David Allen Blog: http://www.insidesocal.com/davidallen/
Print and Online Media:
- La Canada Valley Sun (Total Circulation: 10,000)-July 1, “Panera Opens; City officials believe bakery and café will thrive at its Town Center location”
- La Crescenta Valley Weekly(Total Circulation: 18,532)-July 1, “Panera Opens”
- La Crescenta Valley Weekly(Total Circulation: 18,532)-July 1, “A Fresh Choice in La Canada”
- La Canada Valley Sun(Total Circulation: 10,000)– June 30, “Panera Opens in Town Center”
- La Canada Valley Sun(Total Circulation: 10,000) – June 10, “Panera Bread Nears Opening”
- La Crescenta Valley Weekly(Total Circulation: 18,532)-– June 10, “Panera Opens”
- The Pasadena Journal (Total Circulation: 30,000) – June 9, “Panera Bread Now Hiring in La Canada”
- La Canada Valley Sun(Total Circulation: 10,000)– June 2, “Panera Opens in Town Center”
- The Real La Canada (online) – June 29, “Panera Bread is officially open”